Emptyexe vs Glide Emptyexe vs Glide

i liked this, very gritty/experimental and smooth.

#minecraft community broke me #minecraft community broke me

the audio is just straight out horrible, i really can't even give this a rate or star because the quality. and the arm movements are just to slow and random. even some south park template would've given you better results.

manlymcmufin responds:

well in my friends defense it was really hard to read that without laughing

Fatass Fatass

dude it's pretty simple, i can dig it.

the music was just so funny lol. some times being minimal is better then being complicated, it's pretty easy on the eyes bro.

i would love to make you music for your little 5 min animations lol.

rash12 responds:

Thanks a lot dude! :D
Sure,I always wanted to work with someone

Symphonic Tower Defense Symphonic Tower Defense

alot of bugs, even in the tutorial section, you can't even exit. not much to say about this "game".

[BOB] The Second Mission [BOB] The Second Mission

great game! it reminded me of galica, but just more freedom/movement.

GMR516 responds:

Glad you liked it!

Speedrun Speedrun

wow awesome minimal/simplistic game.

nilmax responds:

Thanks! Glad to see you liked it...

Signal Error Signal Error

the kicks, and clap/hat are being squashed by the synths, bringing the levels up, some eq, some compression would give it more depth.

Reconstruct Reconstruct

i really like the whole 8bit sound, but i think the transition is weird, i think it would've been okay without the other percussion or fl slayer. 0-0:30 was sweet honestly, its cute and to the point. the percussion from that point just gets repetitive and the slayer loop does too. maybe adding some fills will give it more texture.

the rest from that point is just interesting, because i see more potential with this if it's just a full on 8bit, rather then using other plugins and what not. and chiptunes are much different from an 8bit video game sound, chiptunes are made with psg sound chips.(fun fact lol)

i feel like you should stay away from plugins that people are way to familiar with (slayer), the aesthetic is awesome when you have people wondering what daw you used lol. this track is interesting and your producing skills are coming along very well.

TheDukesDepot responds:

I can understand liking the more simple sound compared to the one with a little too much going on, but in all honesty I enjoyed how this sounded before I posted it. As for the Fl Slayer; it was an experiment to see how well I could get it to sound using only the effects in the actual plugin. The only outside effects I used were reverb and some stereo. Are there things that I look back on in songs I posted and go "Yeah, maybe I shouldn't have done that." Of course, but I have to allow myself to make mistakes, suffer the consequences for doing so, and maybe even face a little ridicule. I choose to do this with these unfortunate side-effects for the purpose of discovering new methods that haven't been attempted yet in music. Experimentation is the key to becoming a better you.

Dirty Toilet Dirty Toilet

i really liked this, it's ambient and very easy to listen to, doesn't make me nervous or afraid, it's chill to lay down to.

bring up that kick drum though, not to much because this seems more like an ambient piece.
the little glitches in the backround also fill the track so you don't need claps and stuff.

Woot-W00!!!! Woot-W00!!!!

this, this is just cool.

i really love those clean slick outlines, it's simplistic and both beautiful. the vibrant colors are just in your face to, but not too in your face like nike.

lol great job man, and thanks for making this for me <3

DeezleDeuce responds:

ay glad you like it. I know there are patches of white in there along the lines but it isnt anything too noticable i hope.

DukeofJuke's new icon update 2 DukeofJuke's new icon update 2

I really love your art, you also made my profile picture too.

The colors are so vibrant in this and clean.

IceBurger responds:

Hehe, thanks.
I am happy that I had the opportunity to make people their profile pics.

SSJ 2 Goku SSJ 2 Goku

i really like this!
there are some dots you should remove though,
you could also try making his face more bold, and add hair to even everything out!

amazing you did this on paint man!

Maltos responds:

It took weeks to draw and I almost didn't finish it but i felt motivated.
See the whole drawing is made up of those lines that you can pull and bend.
Thanks again for looking at my art and for the comment.